The secret to Old Hollywood hair? A New Revlon tool... the Double Barrel Waver! Okay, it may not be new to the market, but it is new to my house and I cannot help but adore this mighty invention of the hair gods. I will admit to using it for everything from creating hippie style surf hair to giving it a little disco lift with a deep middle part. If I am feeling super ambitious, I will even use it to crimp my hair for a true 80s vibe. But my ultimate fave way to use this magical appliance is to create this Old Hollywood glamour style shown here by these two classic beauties, Rita Hayworth and Amy Adams.
I've found that it only takes three simple steps to achieve this look! Killer-diller!! (strange slang from the 40's meaning 'good stuff'). Here's how:
1. Start about two or three inches down from your roots and start doing slight waves until you reach the ends. You may have to use a separate curling iron to curl these ends under.
2. Choose which side you would like to part, and part it toward the middle to far end of your brow.
3. Add a spray shine and tuck one side behind your ear and you are good to go!
-Morgzz



No comments:
Post a Comment